Advanced Communications is a young dynamic company founded in 2011 and trade from offices in Cape Town, South Africa with technical skills also available in most major suburbs of SA.
Our range of products and services comprise of voice, data, and mobility from the smallest on site Pabx to the largest hosted Pabx with multiple branches. We believe that with our knowledge and access to multiple service providers we can find the perfect fit for your company’s needs and budget.
Our core focus from inception is to cater for a client’s telephony needs whether this is on site, hosted, or virtual and we are authorized installers and resellers of Panasonic, Samsung, Gigaset and Epygi Pabx’s. We also offer internet and VoIP services through our range of ISP’s such as Vodacom, Seacom, MTN and Liquid and believe we can provide the right solution at the right price for our client’s.
Vision and Mission
Our aim is to provide quality products and services at affordable prices for all of our clients and to treat each customer, competitor and partner with the same amount of respect as we expect you to treat us.
- Global turnover exceeds 100$ billion
- Over 170,000 employees
- 63,000 employees in Telecommunications
- R&D budget of 2$ billion
- Ranked 19th by Interbrand’s 2010 Best Global Brands
- Samsung Electronics was awarded 2010 Green Communication Award SA
- 20% BMI market share in SA
- Over 70 Samsung Communication Centre’s in SA
- More than 1200 people employed by Samsung Communication Centre’s in SA