iServ by Epygi – UC80 IP PBX
With the ability to support 64 concurrent calls, the UC80 IP PBX is designed for offices with up to 200 employees. The system has eight FXS ports for analog phones and 40 IP extensions by default.
SIP trunking allows for the UC80 to connect directly to an ITSP with no additional equipment. The UC80 includes a firewall and SIP Intrusion Detection for optimal security.
E1/T1, FXO, ISDN BRI and additional FXS ports can easily be provided using the Epygi QX Gateways.
To get a iServ by Epygi – UC80 IP PBX
Analogue Phones – 8
IP Phones – 40
Additional IP Phones with keys – 152
Total Phones – 200
Concurrent Calls – 8
Additional concurrent calls with keys – 56
Ethernet LAN Port – 1
Ethernet WAN Port – 1
SD Slot – 1
Interconnection with QX Gateways
QXFX04 – 16
QXFXS24 – 8
Key System Features
• Voice Recording – 8 Channel License Included.
• Contact Centre – Licensed Premium Contact Centre Capabilities. (License to be added)
• Extension Auto Provisioning – Easy and Quick Installation.
• Remote Monitoring through ECMon. (License to be added)
• Built in Budget Controller – No TMS Software needed and Licensed as standard
• 8 x Mobile Client Licenses as Standard (iQall)
• 8 x Conference Bridge Licenses standard
• Built in Password Generator for Enhanced Security. 3 Levels of Passwords (Weak, Medium, Strong) These Levels can be Enforced and reported on.
• Standard Reporting
• Missed Call Report
• Successful Call Report with Quality rating per call.
• Failed Outbound Calls
• Automatic Firmware Upgrade from Epygi Support Portal.
• Built in Call Quality Monitor with Bad Call Quality Notifications (email).
• Security Scan to show any Vulnerabilities. (Provides Security Report)
• Run live Network Trace on Device and Export to use in Wireshark for troubleshooting.